UHF Monza 4i Card
UHF Monza 4i Card
With the Monza 4i card chips, Impinj builds upon the field-proven Monza chip family—well-regarded in the industry as the most reliable, consistent, flexible, and fully UHF Gen 2-compliant chips available. The Monza 4 family provides a variety of models to suit diverse applications, ushering in new standards in RFID privacy, tag orientation insensitivity, best and most consistent read/write performance, and memory capability.
The Impinj Monza 4i RFID chip enables data logging of item maintenance, component status & environmental conditions for improved production & smarter manufacturing and helps guarantee accuracy of the tagged item’s historic record throughout the assembly line process and enhance production-line manufacturing.
HUAUAN delivers millions RFID cards every month into the global market, especially into the European and the USA market. Our experienced engineers and co-workers check every single card for quality and performance in every corner of the world. With its overlay on both sides, is smooth enough for additional printing.
Our Advantages :
– Competitive price for fast delivery
– Plain surface for transfer printing
– Professional in RFID plastic lamination
Monza 4i Card Standard Features:
– Chip: Monza 4i
– Working Frequency: 860-960MHZ
– IC Memory: EPC 512 bit,TID128 bit
– User Memory: 48bit,EPC Gen2
– Protocol: ISO18000-C
– Material: PVC, PET, ABS, PET, etc.
– Surface Option: Gloss, Matt
– Dimensions: CR80 85.5 x 54mm or customized
– Thickness: 0.84~0.86mm
– Housing: Lamination
– Data Storage Time: 10 years
– Operating Temperature: -15℃ and +60℃
– Storage Temperature: -20℃ and +70℃
– Warranty: 1 Year
– Offset Printing
– Silk Screen Printing
– UV Printing
– Magstripe Encoding
– DOD Printing
– Thermal Printing
– Monza 4i
For further details, email Marketing@huayuansh.com