Tag-it HF-I Pro / Plus Card
Tag-it HF-I Card
The Tag-it HF-I Plus Transponder IC is part of TI’s 13.56 MHz product family, which is based on the ISO/IEC 15693 standard for contactless integrated circuit cards (vicinity cards) and ISO/IEC 18000-3 standard for item management. The Tag-it HF-I Plus Transponder IC builds the basis for various available inlay shapes, which are used as consumable smart labels in markets requiring quick and accurate identification of items.
HUAYUAN has rich experience and know how in card lamination and RFID card inlay/transponder with our R&D capability for more than one decade. HUAYUAN has been producing millions RFID contactless cards monthly for European and USA market with operational chip Mifare, Desfire, Ultralight, EM serial chip embedded, also customized dimensions and specified electronic performance. Our responsible engineers and workers keep the every piece of card in good quality control and properly performance in every corner of the world.
We supply blank Tag-it HF-I Pro / Plus Card and pre-printed card.
– ISO/IEC 15693 & 18000-3
– 13.56 MHz Operating Frequency
– UID 8 Byte; User 256 / 2048 Bit
– Application Family Identifier (AFI)
– Fast Simultaneous Identification (Anticollision)
Tag-it HF-I Pro / Plus Card Key Features:
– Card Dimensions: 86 x 54mm or customized
– Thickness: 0.84~0.86mm
– Material: PVC, PET, ABS, PET, etc.
– Surface: Lamination (gloss/mate)
– Chip: Tag-it HF-I Pro / Plus
– UID 8 Byte, User 256/2048bit
– Frequency: 13.56MHz
– RF Protocol: ISO/IEC 15693 & 18000-3
– Data Storage Time: Minimum 10 years
– Operating Temperature: -20 to +60°C
– Storage Temperature: -20 to +65°C
– Warranty : 1 Year
– Asset Management
– Supply Chain Management
– Offset Printing
– Silk Screen Printing
– UV Printing
– Magstripe Encoding
– DOD Printing
– Thermal Printing
Tag-it HF-I Pro / Plus
For further details, email Marketing@huayuansh.com