RFID Ear Tag
HUAYUAN RFID Ear Tag
RFID Ear Tag or animal tag is not only designed for sheep and pigs, but also suitable for large animals. The FDX-B technology is ideally suitable to harsh environments, i.e. electrical interference, moisture or large metal surfaces. All RFID ear tags can be identified with the entire 15 digit numeric ID and a laser number and bar code on demand. The manufactured RFID ear tag is developed under the most extensive ISO 9001: 2000 quality control.
RFID Ear Tag is used for identification of domestic livestock and other animals (such as sheep, cow, pigs, cattle etc). If the ear tag uses Radio Frequency Identification Device (RFID) technology, it is referred to as an electronic rfid ear tag. Electronic rfid ear tags conform to international standards ISO 11784 and ISO 11785 working at 134.2 kHz, as well as ISO / IEC 18000-6C operating in the UHF spectrum.
Using high quality TPU material which is soft, eco-friendly and non-toxic and widely used in the tracking management system of stock farming, tracking the entire life cycle of animals, reducing the outbreak of disease and epidemic, thus minimize the loss.
– Customized tags size and shape
– Custom cattle ear tags
– Fabulous printing UID choice
– Protcol: ISO11784/11785
– Frequency: 125KHz, 134KHz
– ICs: EM4200; FDX EM4305; HDX 79999; Hitag1, Hitag2, Hitag S256
– Material: Polyurethanes (TPU)
– Housing: Ultrasonic welding
– Antenna: Copper wire
– Color: Yellow, pink
– Male Button: 31.5mm diameter, 2.53 mm depth
– Female Button: 31.5mm diameter, 6 mm depth
– Working Temperature: -40°C to ~ 85°C
– Read/Write: 100,000 cycles
– Option: Laser printed serial number, silkscreen printed LOGO.
– Animal Identification
– Live Stock Management
– Laser process of logo
– Laser process of serial number, UID number
– 125KHz RFID: EM4200; FDX EM4305, HDX 79999; Hitag1, Hitag2, Hitag S256
– UHF: 868MHz-915Mhz
For further details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org