PVC laminated NFC Tag
HUAYUAN PVC Laminated NFC Tag
Different from NFC label / sticker, PVC laminated NFC Tag is a durable and cost effective solution for outdoor applications.
HUAYUAN has been R&D various NFC tags for more than a decade. Our PVC laminated NFC tag provides excellent printing protection with glossy thin overlay and laser engrave permanent numbering. Every PVC laminated NFC tag has very good RFID performance. Special glue could be used depend on your project requirement. HUAYUAN is capable of developing custom RFID NFC Tags.
There are four flavors of NFC tags, types 1 through type 4, all featuring different capacities and data transfer speeds. Type 1 tags typically store 96 bytes and work at 106 Kbps ( kilo bits per second ); Type 4, the biggest and fastest, store up to 32 KB and work at speeds of up to 424 Kbps [source: Radio Electronics]. It’s simple to encode customized data into blank NFC tags. Type 1 and Type 2 tags can be written to multiple times. These tags can also be permanently locked, or encrypted, so that no one can manipulate the data. Type 3 and Type 4 tags can only be written once, like a CD or a DVD, and they lack the security of types 1 and 2. NFC tags will be just about everywhere, letting you tap your way across your newly digitized world.
– Material: PVC, PET
25x25mm, 29x29mm, 23x45mm, 40x40mm
Dia 30mm/35mm/38mm/50mm etc
– Operating Temperature: -25~60℃
– Storage Temperature: -40~80℃
– Access & Time attendency
– Mobile interactive application
– Consumer electronics
– Event Management
– Information collection and exchange
– Loyalty and coupons
– Cashless Payments
– 13.56Mhz ISO14443A: NXP MIFARE Classic® 1K, MIFARE Classic® 4K, MIFARE Utralight®, MIFARE Utralight® EV1, MIFARE Ultralight® C, MIFARE® DESFire® EV1 2K, MIFARE® DESFire® EV1 4K, MIFARE® DESFire® EV1 8K etc
– 13.56Mhz ISO18092: NTAG®213, NTAG®215, NTAG®216, Topaz512 etc
– 13.56Mhz ISO15693: ICODE ® SLI, ICODE ® SLIX, Tag-it 2048 etc
For further details, email Marketing@huayuansh.com