Epoxy RFID Keyfob
EPOXY RFID KEYFOB
Epoxy RFID Keyfob
Epoxy RFID Keyfob features an attractive appearance which is finely designed to attract the customer,the nice appearance is aim to promote company image. Epoxy RFID Keytag is completely epoxy coated,giving it a wonderful gloss coating. The material of the Epoxy RFID Keytag is made of PVC and is similar to a credit card. Through the PVC layer,it is possible to have the complete trailer offset with any company logo and with all available pantone color,printed on both sides. The shape of the Epoxy RFID Keytag can be individually tailored to the customer. So it is possible to order a customized special production.
Epoxy RFID Keyfob in low-profile are made of durable plastic to provide superior performance and high durability. The Epoxy RFID Keytag is among the most robust keyfobs in the market.It is widely used for loyalty system,access control system,time-attendance system,promotion systems etc.
Epoxy RFID Keytag combine the RFID technology with good looking and practical keyfob housings. They can easily be fitted to a normal key ring.We accept the OEM manufacturing of the tag,and we provide our partners the different customization technics on the tag.
– Fashion and colorful printing with popular design optional
– Variable data processing with 100% inspection
– Cost effective and fast deliver
– Various accessories, package, enveloping, string or metal ring optional
RFID Epoxy Keyfob Feature:
– Material: PVC + EPOXY
– Dimension: 42x26mm/40x40mm/45x45mm/22x45mm/30x45mm;Dia 25/30/35/40mm or customization
– IP Class: IP67
– Access control
– Time attendance
– Loyalty system
– Payment NFC system
– Health clubs
– Leisure areas
– Pad Printing
– Photo Printing
– Full-color Printing
– Laser Engraved Number
– Chip Encoding
– Rings or Thread is optional
– 125KHz 18000-part2: EM4200, TK4100, etc.
– 125KHz ISO11784/785: T5577, EM4305, Hitag1, Hitag2, Hitag S256, etc.
– 13.56Mhz ISO15693: ICODE® SLIX, Tag-it 2048, etc.
– 13.56Mhz ISO18092: NTAG® 210, NTAG® 212, NTAG® 213, NTAG® 215, NTAG® 216, Topaz512, etc.
– 13.56Mhz ISO14443A: MIFARE Classic®, MIFARE Ultralight®, MIFARE® DESFire® EV1, MIFARE Plus®, etc.
– 860Mhz-960Mhz ISO/IEC 18000-6C: UCODE®, MONZA, HIGGS, etc.
For further details, email Marketing@huayuansh.com