Ultra High Frequency
The UHF ISO Card provides both long-range identification and muti-card read/write capability. The UHF card is used in applications from access control, staff identification to customer loyalty programs.
UHF (Ultra High Frequency) Tags, Labels and Cards operate at a high frequency. These types of tags are considered no on board power source. The supply chain related mandates from retailers such as Wal-Mart, Sam’ Club and Metro require that UHF Passive RFID tags be used. These tags must comply with the international recognized standard set by EPC global (UHF Gen 2). UHF frequencies typically offer better range (20-30 ft) and can transfer data faster than LF and HF tags, but they use more power and are less likely to pass through materials.
The EPC global UHF Generation 2 Standard allows the commercialized provision of mass adaption of UHF EPC technology for passive smart tags and labels. Main fields of applications will be especially the supply chain management and logistics for worldwide use with especial consideration of European and US regulations to ensure that operating distances of several meters can be realized.
UHF EPC Class1 Gen2 Card= ISO 18000-6C,
The World Tags are designed to operate globally within a narrowly defined performance band from 860 to 960 MHz, which enables each individual tag to be used successfully across the Americas, Europe, Asia and Africa and their unique RFID operating frequencies. Alien World Tags enable companies to manufacture products on one continent and ship them worldwide utilizing a single RFID tag type – with the tag exhibiting uniform behavior and delivering consistent performance globally.
UHF Alien Higgs3 Gen2 Card
Alien Higgs3 is a highly integrated single chip UHF RFID Tag IC. The chip conforms to the EPC global Class 1 Gen 2 specifications and provides state-of-the-art performance for a broad range of UHF RFID tagging applications. Higgs3 offers a flexible memory architecture that provides of the optimum allocation of EPC and User memory. The IC also features a factory programmed 64-bit serial number cannot be altered.
NXP UHF U CODE EPC Gen2 Card
The UCODE EPC G2 IC is a dedicated chip for passive. intelligent tags and labels supporting the EPC global Class 1 Generation 2 UHF RFID standard. It is especially suited for applications where operating distances of several meters and high anti-collision rates are required.
The UCODE EPC G2 IC is a product out of the NXP Semiconductors UCODE product family. The entire UCODE product family offers anti-collision and collision arbitration functionality. This allows a reader to simultaneously operate multiple labels / tags within its antenna field. A UCODE EPC G2 based label / tag requires no external power supply.
Its contactless interface generates the power supply via the antenna circuit by propagative energy transmission from the interrogator (read / write device). while the system clock is generated by an on-chip oscillator. Data transmitted from interrogator to label / tag is demodulated by the interface. and it also modulates the interrogators electromagnetic field for data transmission from label / tag to interrogator. A label / tag can be operated without the need for line of sight or battery. as long as it is connected to a dedicated antenna for the targeted frequency range. When the label / tag is within the interrogators operating range. the high-speed wireless interface allows data transmission in both directions.
UHF ISO card AD824 AL9562
Operate Frequency FCC (902-928 MHz) ETSI (865-868 MHz)
Reading Distance: 5-10m depending on reader power and antenna design
Dimension: 85.6 x 54 x 0.8mm CR80 85.6 x 54 x 0.8mm CR80
Material: PVC/ PET PVC/ PET
Housing: PVC/ PET lamination PVC/ PET lamination
Operating Temperature: -25
The UG2 is a new generation of UHF cards targeted for the e-Identity market bringing a long range communication distance together with stringent durability criteria. UG2 complies with ISO 18000-6 C (EPC) standard.
Supported RFID technology
• FCC (902-928 MHz)ISO/IEC 18000-6C EPC Class 1 Gen 2
• ETSI (865-868 MHz)ISO/IEC 18000-6C EPC Class 1 Gen 2
• ISO card AD824. AL9562
• Operate Frequency FCC (902-928 MHz) ETSI (865-868 MHz)
• Reading Distance: 5-10m depending on reader power and antenna design
• Dimension: 85.6 x 54 x 0.8mm CR80 85.6 x 54 x 0.8mm CR80
• Material: PVC/ PET PVC/ PET
• Contact-less transmission of data and supply energy (no battery needed)
• Long-range operating distance
Operating frequency within the released operating bands from 860 MHz to 960 MHz
• High data integrity: 16 bit CRC. framing
• High anti-collision and inventory speed
• 96 bit EPC numbers supported
• 64 bit tag identifier (TID)
• 32 bit kill password to permanently disable the tag
• 32 bit access password to allow a transition into the secured transmission state
• 224 bit user memory with free definable memory organization
• Inventoried flags and selected flag support the handling of persistence information
• Lock mechanism (write protection) for individual passwords and individual memory banks allow for permanent lock (permalock) status of a password or memory bank.
• R -> T: 40 – 160 kbps.
• T -> R: 40 – 465 kbps (Divide ratio DR = or 95 – 640 kbps (DR = 64/3)
Uses a slotted random anti-collision algorithm where the UCODE EPC G2 IC loads a random (or pseudo-random) number into a slot counter. decrement this slot counter based on interrogator commands. and reply to the interrogator when their slot counter reaches zero. Supports the full mandatory command set as well as optional and Customer commands according to the standard
UHF UCODE EPC Gen 2 ISO 18000-6C cards
The UCODE EPC G2 IC is a dedicated chip for passive, intelligent tags and labels supporting the EPC global class 1 gen2 standard. It is especially suited for supply chain management and logistics applications where operating distances of several meters and high anti-collision rates are required.
• 512 bits of on-chip memory
• 96 bits EPC
UHF 915Mhz Alien H3 RFID card
Higgs-3 is a highly integrated single chip UHF RFID Tag IC. The chip conforms to the EPC global Class 1 Gen 2 specifications and provides state-of-the-art performance for a broad range of UHF RFID tagging applications.
• 96-EPC Bits, extensible to 480 Bits
• 512 User Bits
• 64 Bit Unique TID
UHF EPC Class 1 Gen 2 / ISO 18000-6C Card
• Long-range identification
• Muti-card read/write capability
• Complete card solution for UHF EPC Class1 Gen2
• Optional with offset/silk-screening printing and normal technics on card
• EPC Memory Size 96 Bits
• Access Control 32 Bits
• Kill Code 32 Bits
• Programming Cycles 10,000 Write Cycles
• Exceptional omni-directional range
• High-speed programming for seamless manufacturing integration
• Operates at global frequencies (860-960MHz)
• Available in high-yield, high-capacity rolls for high-volume converting processes
UHF ISO card INALY AD380I AL9562
• Interface fully compatible with UHF EPC G2 standard
• Long-range solutions
• Suitable for UHF RFID. allowing one IC to be used worldwide
• Fast data rate
• Forward link: 40 ? 160 kbits/s
• Return link: 40 ? 640 kbits/s
• 512 bit of on-chip memory
• 96 bit EPC
• 64 bit tag Identifier
• 224 bit programmable user memory
• 32 bit access password
• 32 bit kill password
• Runs on the same hardware infrastructure as the UCODE HSL and the UCODE EPC1.19
Supply Chain Management
Pallet & Case Tracking
Long range access control
Tags / labels and readers available from various suppliers
First UHF EPC product operating worldwide
Highly advanced anti-collision resulting in highest identification speed
Reliable and robust RFID technology suitable for dense reader and noisy environment
Secure UHF communication; readers do not transmit EPC data
Broadest industry back-up – EPC global and ISO 18000-6C
Reader portfolio covers all regional demands
For further details, email firstname.lastname@example.org