UHF UCODE 8 / 8m Card
NXP’s UCODE 8 and UCODE 8m ICs are the latest products of the UCODE family. UCODE 8/8m offers best-in-class performance and features for use in the most demanding RFID tagging applications.
Particularly well suited for inventory management applications, like e.g Retail and Fashion, with its leading edge RF performance for any given form factor, UCODE 8/8m enables long read distance and fast inventory of dense RFID tag population. With its broadband design, it offers the possibility to manufacture true global RFID label with best-in-class performance over worldwide regulations.
The device also provides an Self Adjust Feature, a Product Status Flag for Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) application, pre-serialized 96-bit EPC, Brand Identifier and the EPC Gen2v2 compliant Untraceable command.
Our Advantage :
– Competitive price for fast delivey
– Plain surface for transfer printing
– Professional in RFID plastic lamination
– Chip: UCODE 8/8m
– Working Frequency: 860-960MHZ
– IC Memory: EPC 128-bit/96-bit (UCODE 8/UCODE 8m), TID 96 bit
– User Memory: 0-bit/32-bit (UCODE 8/UCODE 8m) , EPC Gen2
– Protocol: ISO18000-C
– Read and Write
– Material: PVC, PET, ABS, PET, etc.
– Surface Option: Gloss, Matt
– Dimensions: CR80 85.5 x 54mm
– Thickness: 0.84~0.86mm
– Housing: Lamination
– Data Storage Time: 10 years
– Operating Temperature: -15℃ and +60℃
– Storage: -20℃ and +70℃
– Warranty: 1 Year
– Inventory and Supply Chain
– Airline luggage tracking
– Offset Printing
– Silk Screen Printing
– UV Printing
– Magstripe Encoding
– DOD Printing
– Thermal Printing
– UCODE 8/UCODE 8m
For further details, email Marketing@huayuansh.com