RFID Tie Tag
RFID Tie Tag is permanently applied to an object for tracking purposes. The RFID Tie tag is special cable structure making it easy to install. Additional encapsulation technology enables it to be operated in dust,water and in a wide range of temperature environments.
RFID Tie Tag is made from nylon or PVC,optional in different colors like yellow / red / white and blue. It can be used in water and harsh outdoor environments. It is particularly designed for plants,flowers and cable tracking. With the band inserted,the tracking material can be fixed very reliable with straps.
The RFID Tie Tag is installed with a cable tie. It can be used in various applications. such as inventory systems,cable management systems etc. The key advantage is: it is a water/dust proof tag and the tag can be strapped to the object you want to track or identify in very harsh environments.
– Waterproof, Anti Collision, Corrosion, Durability features;
– Flip latch location, Cable tie tape insert will not exit, Excellent locking effect;
– Chip in the label binding external position, Not affected by the strapped object, Stable reading;
– Material: ABS Tag+ Nylon Tie
– Dimension: Total length: 345mm, Tie Tag Width : 28mm, Size of Tag: 60mm x 28mm x 8mm, Length of tie: 285mm
– Color: Green, Blue or customized
– Frequency available: HF,UHF
– Read range: HF: 15mm ~ 50mm; UHF: 20cm with handhold reader,80 ~ 100cm,separateed antenna
– Operating Temperature: 20 to 70℃
– Storage Temperature: -20 to 80℃
– Data Retention: 10 years
– Write Endurance: 100,000 cycles
– Packing: 100PCS/Packge
– Chip encoding
– ID Number Printing: Digital Printing, Laser Engrave Printing
– 125KHz RFID: EM4102,EM4100,EM4200,TK4100,GK4001; EM4305,EM4550,EM4069; T5577; Hitag1,Hitag2,HitagS256 etc.
– 13.56Mhz ISO14443A: MIFARE Classic®, MIFARE® DESFire®, MIFARE Plus®, MIFARE Ultralight®, etc
– 13.56Mhz ISO18092: NTAG203, NTAG210 Micro, NTAG210, NTAG212, NTAG213,NTAG215,NTAG216,Topaz512 etc.
– 13.56Mhz ISO15693: I. CODE SLI,I. CODE SLI-L,I. CODE SLI-S,LEGIC MIM256,TI208 etc.
– 860-960 MHz Gen 2: UCODE, MONZA, HIGGS, etc.
– Animal traceability
– Asset tracking
– Food safety traceability
– Logistics management
If you are looking for a specific RFID Tie Tag and you cannot locate it on our website, please contact us via email or phone to discuss your requirements.
For further details,please email: Marketing@huayuansh.com