RFID Paper Tickets Cards
HUAYUAN had rich experience and know how in card manufacture almost two decades. HUAYUAN have been producing millions smart chip cards monthly not only in domestic market but also for European and USA market, Our responsible engineers and workers keep the every piece of card in good quality control and properly performance in every corner of the world.
Paper card is a kind of new and environmentally friendly card, and they are now gradually replacing PVC cards. Paper cards are mainly used in consumption and entertainment fields such as electronic games, video and audio industry etc. Paper cards can also be made into gift card, membership card, magnetic stripe card, business card and more.
RFID tickets are increasingly being employed for authentication and access control in transportation and other environments, improving efficiency and convenience while helping to quickly and safely process high volumes of travelers or visitors.
Paper card made of imported coated paper or special paper material, there’re 250 grams, 300 grams, 350 grams, 400 grams, 450 grams, etc, with variety of thicknesses which has low cost, confidentiality, environmental protection and energy saving features. Double-sided coated paper card, printed gloss up to 95%, used of varnish or coating process to protect the printing surface graphics. Paper card is a environmental protection card, widely used in sports lottery, prepaid card network, IP telephony cards, game cards, that’s open prize cards, etc
– Material: Papers
– Operating frequency: A: UHF GLOBAL 860MHz-960MHz; B: HF 13.56MHz
– Antenna : Copper Wire Ultrasonic Embeding / AL Etching Antenna
– Bonding : FLIP chip or Copper wire bonding
– Dimension : 85.5 x 54.5mm; or as Customer request
– Thickness : 0.38mm,0.5mm,0.6mm or customized
– Storage: -20℃ and +70℃
– Operating Temperature: -15℃ and +60℃
– Finished : By piece or contect together
– Single-use ticket
– Multiple-use ticket (book of tickets)
– Public transportation
– Store value
– Pre-paid voucher
– Offset Printing
– Silk Screen Printing
– UV Printing
– DOD Printing
– Thermal Printing
– 13.56Mhz ISO15693: ICODE SLI, Tag-it 2048, etc.
– 13.56Mhz ISO18082: NTAG210, NTAG212, NTAG213, NTAG215, NTAG216, Topaz512, etc.
– 13.56Mhz ISO14443A: MIFARE Classic ®, MIFARE Ultralight®, MIFARE®DESFire®EV1, MIFARE Plus®, etc.
– 860Mhz-960Mhz ISO/IEC 18000-6C: UCODE, MONZA, HIGGS, etc.
For further details, email firstname.lastname@example.orgHUAYUAN RFID Paper Ticket Card Datasheet (0 downloads)