What are NFC tag ?
NFC (near field communication) is a set of ideas and technologies that enable smartphones and other devices to establish radiocommunication with each other by touching them together or bringing them into proximity, typically a distance of 10cm or less. Each full NFC device can work in 3 modes: NFC target (acting like a credential), NFC initiator (as a reader) and NFC peer to peer.
NFC Tag, sometimes referred to as smart tags, are embedded chips that can go in just about anything and transfer the data or instructions on them via NFC.They will appear in a flood of products and promotional items where bits of digitized information might come in handy.
HUAYUAN had researched and developed various RFID produces for many years. We had much successful experience in Europe and USA. Our NFC products provide excellent printing protection with glossy thin overlay, laser engrave permanent numbering,Eevery NFC tag has very good RFID performance.We use special glue developed by 3M specialist for HUAYUAN NFC applications include tags and labels.There are many alternative and optional parts for customer enquiry of NFC tag.We have three types of NFC tag for different application.
– Access & Time Attendency
– Mobile interactive application
– Consumer electronics
– Event Management
– Information collection and exchange
– Loyalty and coupons
– Cashless Payments
– Offset Printing
– Serial Number
– Laser Number or chip UID
– Chip Encoding and encryption
– Anti-metal Ferrite Layer Minimum 0.1mm
– Strong Adhesive layer
– 13.56Mhz ISO14443A: NXP Mifare 1K, Mifare 4K, Mifare Utralight, Ultralight C, Mifare Desfire 2K/4K/8K, Mifare Plus, Fudan FM11RF08;
– 13.56Mhz ISO18092: NTAG203, NTAG210, NTAG212, NTAG213,NTAG215,NTAG216,Topaz512 etc
– 13.56Mhz ISO15693: ICODE SLI, Tag-it 2048
If you are looking for a specific NFC Tag product and it is not on our website. Please contact us via email or phone to discuss your business needs: Marketing@huayuansh.com