Newest Chip MIFARE Ultralight Nano For RFID Products
MIFARE Ultralight Nano MF0UN(H)00 for use in a contactless smart ticket, smart card or token in combination with a Proximity Coupling Device (PCD). The MF0UN(H)00 is designed to work in an ISO/IEC 14443 Type A compliant environment. The target applications include single trip or limited use tickets in public transportation networks, loyalty cards or day passes for events. The MF0UN(H)00 serves as a replacement for conventional ticketing solutions such as paper tickets, magnetic stripe tickets or coins. It is also a perfect ticketing counterpart to contactless card families such as MIFARE DESFire or MIFARE Plus.
The MIFARE Ultralight Nano is succeeding the MIFARE Ultralight ticketing IC and is fully functional backwards compatible. Its enhanced feature and command set enable more efficient implementations and offer more flexibility in system designs.
The mechanical and electrical specifications of MIFARE Ultralight Nano are tailored to meet the requirements of inlay and paper ticket manufacturers.
- Contactless transmission of data and supply energy
- Operating frequency of 13.56 MHz
- Data integrity of 16-bit CRC, parity, bit coding, bit counting
- 7 byte serial number (cascade level 2 according to ISO/IEC 14443-3)
- Originality signature
- Operating distance up to 100 mm depending on antenna geometry and reader configuration
- Data transfer of 106 kbit/s
- True anticollision
- Typical ticketing transaction: < 35 ms
- Public transportation – Single trip ticketing
- Event ticketing
For further details,please email: Marketing@huayuansh.com