RFID keyfob is the extension products of normal ISO card, which is designed for easy carry by person.
They need to work with the RFID Card Reader. It’s a microchip combined with an antenna in a compact package, the packaging is structured to allow the RFID tag to be attached to an object to be tracked. The tag’s antenna picks up signals from an RFID reader or scanner and then returns the signal, usually with some additional data (like a unique serial number or other customized information). It can be customized in the different colors and serial number printing.
RFID keyfob can be used in a wide range of RFID management applications, such as access control,loyalty system etc. With a sealed RFID chip inside, the RFID key fob enables automate check-in or check-out procedures while capturing the information in real time.
HUAYUAN provide various RFID keyfob with attractive appearance, which is designed for easy carry by person. We present 5 series of keyfobs to fit different customer’s demands.
They are available with the most common RFID chip types in 125 kHz, 13.56 MHz and in UHF on request.
Material: ABS,PVC,Epoxy,Silicone,Leather etc
– Access control
– Time attendance
– Loyalty System
– Payment NFC system
– Health Clubs
– Leisure Areas
– Laser Engraved Number
– Custom Logo
– Inkjet printed serial number
– Pad/Laser Embossing/Printing
– Chip encoding and encryption
– Rings or thread is optional
– 13.56Mhz ISO14443A: NXP Mifare 1K, Mifare 4K, Mifare Utralight, Mifare Ultralight C,Mifare Desfire , Mifare Plus, Fudan FM11RF08; Mifare 4K compatible
-13.56Mhz ISO18082: NTAG203 NTAG213,NTAG215,NTAG216, Topaz512 etc
– 13.56Mhz ISO15693: ICODE SLI; Tag-it 2048 etc
– 860Mhz-960Mhz : ISO/IEC 18000-6C EPC C1 G2,NXP UCODE G2,MONZA,HIGGES etc
For further details, email email@example.com