Our applications vary from enterprise inventory management and asset tracking solutions, warehouse management systems with backend ERP systems integration like Oracle WMS, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics with RFID and NFC technologies.
This is a superb opportunity for a highly motivated RF Engineer with a strong academic research background, Antenna design, strong RF Development and test skills for miniaturised RF systems. The focus of the role is to define next generation RFID solutions while growing the company patent portfolio. You will have a background in RFID/ NFC Antennas, RF circuit design and gained from industrial experience.
- Should have at least 4-6 years of experience in enterprise server .NET platform applications development as well as DBMS Design, C#, WCF, WPF, HTML 5, MVC 5 Architecture, JQuery, Java Script.
- Should have worked on multi-threaded server applications / services, preferably with advanced Microsoft .NET concepts.
- Should have sound knowledge, skills and experience on developing server APIs for responsive / rich client application in Microsoft .NET technology stack.
- Should have thorough skills and experience on development of Service oriented Architecture (SoA), life-cycle management of serviced components, service orchestration and articulating business use-cases to the service functionalities / behaviors.
- Should have excellent capability of capturing functional / non-functional requirements and implementing them to concrete software modules within the agreed time-frame.
- Should have experience working in an agile environment.
- Should possess a high level of learning capability and analytical thinking abilities.
- Antenna Design
- RF Design
- RF Test
- RF Systems
For more information or to apply please contact: Marketing@huayuansh.com
Keywords are following: Antenna Design, RF Design, NFC, RFID, Characterisation, RF Test, ATE, RF Systems, Essex.
|Job Category||Software Development|